So Eric is out of town for his Brothers Wedding this weekend. He comes home today! I told Brooklyn in the beginning of the week that she needed to make me breakfast in bed on Mother's Day. So this morning around 7:30 I heard Easton yelling for Brooklyn and she told him to be quite because she was making me breakfast in bed. A few minutes later she came in with my breakfast. It was fabulous! This is what I had:
......................
1. "Your favorite cereal to eat" which was Oatmeal Squares... not my favorite but they are healthier and I am out of mini wheats. Brooklyn was very thoughtful and didn't give me the kids cereal.
........................
2. Toasted English Muffin with strawberry jam. I love English Muffins!
........................
3. Thin Mints!
...............
4. A Fruit Roll up!
.............
I enjoyed every bite. She did a great job and I was proud of her. The kids then let me sleep in until 9:30. It was a great morning.
Eric is driving home this afternoon..it will be nice to have Daddy home!
Aaaahhh, thats so sweet! Happy mother's day!
ReplyDelete